Easy Winter Dessert: Ginger Prune Crumble 💜
Warm Up Your Winter with a Delightful Ginger Prune Crumble
As winter rolls in, there’s nothing quite like cozying up with a delicious dessert that warms the body and soul. When it comes to comforting desserts, a winter crumble is an undeniable classic, offering a delightful combination of sweet, fruity flavors and a crumbly textured topping. Today, we bring you a delightful twist on this timeless favorite—introducing the Nibblish Ginger Prune Crumble.
A combination of zesty ginger, succulent Nibblish prunes, and crumbly topping, this easy-to-make dessert is bound to become a staple in your winter recipe bank. In this blog, we’ll guide you through the simple steps of creating this cozy winter dessert. Whether you’re an experienced baker or just beginning your dinner hosting era, this recipe is sure to impress your loved ones. So, gather your ingredients, preheat your oven, and let’s embark on a dessert journey that will bring joy to your winter season. Winter has never tasted so inviting!
- 4 granny smith apples (peeled and diced)
- ½ cup caster sugar
- 1tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp ground ginger
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup chopped Nibblish prunes
- 1 ½ cup flour
- 1 cup oats
- ¾ cup caster sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 230g butter (melted)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Mix filling ingredients in a bowl and then transfer to an ovenproof baking dish.
- In another bowl, mix all crumble ingredients until combined.
- Sprinkle the crumble mixture evenly over the filling.
- Cook in the oven for 45 minutes, or until the crumble is golden and apples are soft.
- Serve with vanilla icecream.
Recipe includes Gently Baked Prunes. Click the product to shop: