Pina Colada Bounty Bars 🍍🥥
Easy 7 Ingredient Healthy Snack Recipe
Imagine you’ve just touched down on a tropical island and landed your tastebuds on a delicious blend of pineapple, coconut and chocolate delightfulness. That’s the experience of these delicious Pina Colada Bounty Bars. Try this delicious and easy recipe to transport you to paradise using only 7 ingredients including our Gently Baked Pineapples.
- 2 cups desiccated coconut
- 1/3 cup chopped Nibblish Pineapple
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup coconut cream
- 250g dark chocolate
- Blend coconut, coconut cream, maple syrup and vanilla extract in a blender or food processor.
- Add coconut oil and continue blending until combined.
- Place back into a mixing bowl, and fold in the Nibblish pineapple pieces.
- Then mold into small rectangles and leave to freeze for an hour or until set.
- Melt chocolate over a double boiler, then dip each piece into the chocolate to coat.
- Place back into the freezer until set.
- Enjoy straight from the freezer!
Recipe includes Gently Baked Pineapples. Click the product to shop: