Gluten Free Pineapple & Orange Cake 🍍🍊
Spring welcomes the freshness of fruits and the warmth of baked goodies. This Pineapple & Orange Cake is a symphony of flavours, blending the tanginess of oranges with the sweetness of pineapples, and is so easy to make with just 6 ingredients! Plus, it’s gluten-free.
- 2 Oranges
- 6 Eggs
- 250g Caster Sugar
- 1 Bag Of Nibblish Pineapple
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 250g Ground Almonds
- Orange Preparation: Cut the oranges into slices, remove pips, and puree the oranges, including the peels, in a food processor.
- Egg & Sugar: In a large bowl, beat the eggs with the sugar.
- Dry Ingredients: Add the baking powder, soaked Nibblish Pineapple and almonds and mix well.
- Mix It All Together: Then mix thoroughly with the orange puree and pour into a buttered and floured cake tin – preferably non-stick and with a removable base.
- Into The Oven: Bake at 170C fan bake for 1 hour.
- The Finishing Touches: Let it cool before turning out and allowing the flavours to settle. Once called, get slicing add some Pineapple, sliced almonds and icing sugar to garnish. Plus a dollop of yoghurt if required.